Friday, March 14, 2008

Eva Singing

So my sweet baby girl LOVES to sing songs that have hand movements that go along with them, like patty cake or itsy bitsy spider. One day a few weeks ago she was sitting off by herself and I looked over at her and realized that she was singing a song and doing the motions with her hands! It was the cutest thing! I am so glad I got a video of it. So here she is-get ready for some extreme cuteness!


5 comments:

Nic said...

When did she get so big? So cute!

Kaitlin said...

oh my gosh your babies are BEAUTIFUL!!! (sorry...I ended up on your blog from Noelle's) but seriously...they're gorgeous!

Unknown said...

what a beauty I am slightly prejudiced I know, but lets face it I,ve seen lots of beautiful girls some I,ve even given birth to and Judy knows beauty....yeah. Hope all is well with all my beauties.....and she can sing....

Unknown said...

hey, i agree... just so you know, mom had to use my gmail account to publish the comment. Love you and miss you.. give those girls love from aunt aly
xoxoxoxox
mom says get the dress on her....LOL

Nic said...

Easter photos please...