This is me, AKA Boots (why I'm the monkey, I'll never know) Eva woke Mallina up from her nap and she said Hi Boots! then went right back to sleep.
This is Mallina AKA Dora. Seriously, if I call her Mallina, she will get mad and say "NO! My name is DORA!"
And here is Ieli AKA Diego. He was walking ahead of us in the mall and she screams "DIEGO! Wait! Diego!"

And last but not least, here is little Eva, AKA Isa the Iguana. She is pretty cute. I said to Eva, "come on Eva, let's have some milk" to which Mallina replied (she actually stopped drinking her milk this afternoon and sat up in her sleepy stupor last night) and said, "NO! That's ISA!"

Perhaps she is watching too much tv? She has been telling me she is different characters for a while now, but this is the first time she has become so adamant about it all. She has me lol!
So, just because I didn't have anything else to do, here is a side by side comparison of each of us with our cartoon counterparts. (That's my crazy monkey face)

And just because this is a cute pic, and proof that Eva has a crazy monkey face too...



2 comments:
Ella has had the same obsession! She's just barely starting to get over it, she's moved on to Kai-Lan, the Chinese version of Dora...Look out! We have a great Dora costume that I'm sure Mallina would get a kick out of too :0 Cute post!
hello
just came across your blog accidentally today when looking for Dora costume pics for my daughter's upcoming 3rd bday (my 8 year old did 2 Dora parties, age 2 & 3)
Thought it was funny you have an Eva too! First one I've seen since my baby was born!
Cheers!
Post a Comment