Ok, Nichole discreetly told me I needed to put up Easter pictures. I had plans for egg decorating on Saturday, but that didn't happen. The Easter Bunny didn't get the baskets out until Sunday afternoon, and thank goodness the Frosties and Nuttalls invited us over for an egg hunt or else that probably wouldn't happen either! My kids are still too young to know or care about holidays, so I kind of am enjoying that while I can! I did try to get some pictures of the girls in their dresses, but the field I choose had turned brown since the last time I remember looking at it, so they aren't too great. But Nichole's back yard looks great when the sun is going down! So, here ya go! (And yes I know there aren't many good shots of Mallina, she was constantly in motion!)




The dresses-Eva did have a bow in her hair, but she WOULDN'T leave it there, and it was windy. Ugh, I need to go out again and do a reshoot!






1 comment:
Wow, ask & ye shall receive! They look so sweet & I love Eva in Judy's dress! You are smart to be enjoying that your kids are still young & un-demanding while it lasts. I swear, they get too high of expectations too fast!
Post a Comment