My mom has a dress that she wore when she was about two years old (right mom?) She will be mad I can't remember who made it for her, but one of her aunts crocheted it. She gave it to me to take a picture of Mallina in it, and I never did. By the time I got something for her to wear under it, she was too big. So now I am supposed to take a picture of Eva in it, and guess what mom I DID IT! This was kind of a trial run, I wanted to see if it fit her so I threw it on over her pink t-shirt. But some of the pictures turned out so cute, so here they are!
And while I was taking pictures of Eva, Mallina said "me too! me too!" She had just woken up from a nap, and this is what she looked like lol!
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment