We went to the pool the other day, we were there just over an hour, both girls had sunscreen on. When they took their bath afterwards they had very noticeable tan lines! I am SO jealous at how easily they can tan. I will have to spend a lot of time in the sun myself so I don't look like a ghost next to them in pictures. Here are their backs (Eva has a little shade over her floaty so she wasn't in the sun as much as Mallina):


And a couple more pics because they are so cute:

3 comments:
a ha ha ha ha... ha ha your little brownies! too funny! you better start laying out every day to keep up! do you miss hawaii now? i do... love you, miss you xoxoxoxo
Ella wants to get in with them! I love tan lines on my kids, seriously cute. Can't wait to get some tan lines of my own too!
Dang! Jealous!
Post a Comment