We have all been sick the past week :( Coughing like crazy, and Eva has had a river of snot running down her face for days. We have spent most days in our jammies trying to get over this stupid bug. Today I feel semi-normal. But the most exciting news of the week is that I got a new camera! ( I should say MY most exciting news...my niece just found out she is having a SECOND set of TWINS! YAY!) So here are some pictures of my sickie poos taken with my new love, I mean new camera. I hope to learn how to use it really well so you can see my progress!
I'm sure it was a LONG week! These pics are sweet though! Glad you finally got your camera :) We should sign up for an evening photo 101 course, I would love to learn how to use mine to it's full potential....
Hey, you don't know me. I got to your blog through some other Poly friends. Anyway, I saw the pics of Karla/Inoke and I'm wondering if you can give me their contact info...or maybe do they have a blog of their own? Thanks, Aki Funaki
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
3 comments:
I'm sure it was a LONG week! These pics are sweet though! Glad you finally got your camera :) We should sign up for an evening photo 101 course, I would love to learn how to use mine to it's full potential....
Hey, you don't know me. I got to your blog through some other Poly friends. Anyway, I saw the pics of Karla/Inoke and I'm wondering if you can give me their contact info...or maybe do they have a blog of their own? Thanks, Aki Funaki
Just found your blog. Love it!
Post a Comment