In Hawaii we had the worlds tiniest shower-I would literally hit my elbows on the sides washing my hair if I moved around too much. It was ok before we had kids, but when Mallina came along I was so sad that we didn't have a tub to bathe her in. We had a small baby tub that we would put inside of our shower. Here is Eva modeling the tub in the shower:

In our apartment here we have a full sized tub and I can't tell you how excited it has made me! It was definitely a requirement while looking for a place. The other day I gave the girls their first bubble bath-they had a blast! And I got some great shots of them:




And just a shot of Eva in her elephant towel :)
1 comment:
The tub in the shower set up is definately ghetto! Too cute! Nice photos, i like the rubber duckies (& the girlies):)
Post a Comment