Monday, January 7, 2008

Ok, here I am!

So, after several strong hints from people that I love, and who love my children, I have decided to start a blog. I never really wanted to do it because I have never gotten into reading anyone's blog before. Then my niece started one that was full of pictures and I thought, hey! I could do that! I might be able to handle only being witty in short spurts instead of in long, drawn out posts reliving my boring life each and every day. So I plan to make this more of a record of the funny, cute, and amazing things my girls are doing and making pictures available for all of you who are chomping at the bit to see my two beauties. I hope I can somewhat entertain you and keep you up to date on how we are doing. And just in case you are wondering about the title...we live in the desert...but we come from the islands...i.e. desert crabs. Just in case you aren't as brilliant as Ieli and I are.

1 comment:

Karla said...

YEAH ANNIE! I love it! The girls look great! Miss you all...