HAHAHAHAHAHA! In reference to my previous post, I've realized that I obviously need to learn how to set up my posts and to edit the size of my pictures. (FYI...noob=noobie=new at something online. yes, I know I am an online nerd) So, this is what we did at our house today...Mallina actually smiled nicely for a picture: Eva got stuck in the hippo: And we had some lunch: I'm not too sure Eva was liking the yogurt... How's that for some excitement?
Oh, you are a clever girl.. desert crabs... hee hee. What beautiful darling girls! I miss you soooo much. give those beauties some luvies from their auntie down south, ok? Does Nicole have a blog too? Don't know where that is? Hello? I do exist over here people! Love y'all so much! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
2 comments:
Oh, you are a clever girl.. desert crabs... hee hee. What beautiful darling girls! I miss you soooo much. give those beauties some luvies from their auntie down south, ok? Does Nicole have a blog too? Don't know where that is? Hello? I do exist over here people! Love y'all so much! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Why does she look like Judy in this picture?? Ha!
Post a Comment