Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

I know I am posting way too much all at once, but when I get the chance/energy to do this I feel like I have to get everything done! I bought the girls these huge heart shaped lollipops forever ago and intended to have a photo shoot done WAY before Valentines day...yeah right. I should know myself better than that! But I am so proud of myself for finally getting it done! Here are a few of my favorite shots I got but there are plenty more in the slide show before this post. Enjoy!






3 comments:

The Memea family said...

CUTE! I love the pictures! Happy Valentines Day to you too! I hope you guys had a good one!

Karla said...

I love it! They even have matching red nails!!! and I see that coveted red chair came in handy. They are just too adorable and Eva really looks like she is loving that lollipop... You got some great shots. :)

Nic said...

Love these precious little beauties! Thanks for swinging by with the cute valentines & so we could love on them on Valentines Day! Loved the tutu party, it was the cutest party ever. My girls all wore theirs to dance and were the envy of the whole studio. They want to have all their friends over to make more! love you.