EVA dear!!! My baby is two today! Daddy is here and so is grandma! We ate at Olive Garden...and they brought ice cream and sang to a very scared looking two year old! We are having a party on Saturday so I will post some pictures from that later. Here is a small trip down Evangeline's memory lane.
**************AHH! THE PICTURES GOT CUT OFF! Please click on the picture to see the whole thing :( I will try to fix it...***************************
I just have to say that even though I remember the day Eva was born so well, I so don't remember her being soooo small! :) She was/is such a beautiful baby. Can't wait to see more pics... and I am jealous of the Olive Garden part... :)
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
4 comments:
Even though I can't get that darling little girl to like me no matter WHAT I do, I hope she had a good Birthday! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!
I just have to say that even though I remember the day Eva was born so well, I so don't remember her being soooo small! :) She was/is such a beautiful baby. Can't wait to see more pics... and I am jealous of the Olive Garden part... :)
We are members of the Eva fan club over here! Love you sweet girl!!
2 already?! Wow, how time flies! Happy Birthday Eva!
Post a Comment