Mallina is going to give you a run for your money!! The other day Mallina somehow found some of my make up and she expertly applied some eyebrows. She already was pretty blessed in that area (I'm going to have to start grooming her uni-brow sometime) but I guess she felt she needed a little more "oomph."
This is what her eyebrows look like normally
And after...she nicely extended and darkened the left one.
She wanted me to take a picture of her cheese too. :)
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA! As I was looking at the pictures I couldn't stop laughing! She is a funny girl! Even with a uni-brow she is beautiful!
Not many people can pull it off!!! :-)
she is such a funny girl!
ohhh Lina Loo... that is pretty hilarious! She must be paying attention to you in the mornings cuz she did a pretty decent job. :)
:) These r the funniest pix :) She is SOO cute!! Way to go Supermodel! :)
Post a Comment