Thursday, January 8, 2009

We're back!!

We made it back from the arctic and are happily back home in snow bird land. I understand those snow birds a little better now. I haven't spent much time in the cold for a LONG time. I have been in Hawaii during the winter for the past 5 years and now I remember why! We had a white Christmas which really was beautiful, but I experienced driving in the snow and ice for the first time and about had a panic attack each time. On our way home a huge storm hit Utah and I was so relieved when we finally hit St. George where there was no more snow! We divided our trip home into two days and spent the night in Vegas. We hung out at the Flamingo Hotel in the morning before we headed out...here are some pictures from my phone. The good news is that I found my battery charger for my camera so I can get those pictures finally! Woohoo!

The Flamingos!


Eva would not look at the camera.

Yes, Eva had her mouth on the rail (barf!)

Her Face after I told her it was nasty dirty.

The Flamingo Fountain. Eva was so not in a picture mood.

Excuse me, and Eva's evil look on her face.


The pool was so pretty! Those statues were awesome.

Ieli saw this stair case and thought there would be something great up there. Nope, just the roof. So weird. We climbed those stupid stairs for nothing.

4 comments:

Nic said...

First off, don't excuse yourself, you look beautiful! AND oh my "yo Gabba" shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ella & I love that show! Where did you get them????????? One of our favorite songs from the show is "Don't, Don't, Don't bite your friends"

Annie said...

haha! Don't bite your friends is just one of the many important lessons you learn from Yo Gabba Gabba!!! We got them at Walmart. Eva also has a beanie hat and gloves with Brobee on them :)

Karla said...

Hmm.. What the heck is Yo Gabbba Gabba??? Oh well, I am still learning. :) I love Mallina's little UGG boots. And I have to agree I really am digging your hair dark like that. You look great! :) Glad you are back in sunny AZ...Isn't it about time for me to make my annual trip? I think so. :)

e r i n. said...

Welcome back to Snowbird Land! :D
You look great in that picture, you goof!! How fun you got to visit the World of Sin! ;)