Playing with silhouettes, none of these came out great, but they are kinda fun.









You can really see how much hair Mallina has now in these pictures. She was such a baldy for so long, I had hair envy whenever I saw a baby with hair. Now I get compliments on her hair all the time. Whew!








As we were walking to the car Ieli was fighting with Eva (she didn't want to leave and was screaming at him) so Mallina and I were ahead of them. She decided to climb a tree and I thought it was neat so I took some pictures. Shortly after I took this picture she slid down the tree and scraped one knee, one shin and even her side. She was very traumatized and Ieli got after her for it. He made sure to tell her that monkeys climb trees, not little girls. I felt really bad that I had let her do it after he lectured her. (hehe)
And I just have to point out that yes, these pictures were taken just last week, the second week in JANUARY. We were in shorts-the weather has been AMAZING here. But I shouldn't gloat too much, I am most likely going to be living in the north pole next winter :(





No comments:
Post a Comment