She was completely asleep, she hadn't cried or anything, she was just peacefully sleeping while halfway standing on the floor! Of course it was way too good of a picture to pass up. I've been wanting to share this picture for a while but for some reason never got around to it.Also this week my dad was here in AZ for work so we got to go to breakfast with him yesterday. Mallina had me laughing because she kept referring to him as "grandfather" she sounded so formal. Like when she is pretending to be Cinderella and calls me "mother" The girls love Grandpa Paul...here is another picture from this summer. Eva was throwing a fit right before bedtime so he took her outside for a little walk and Mallina joined them. I found them hanging out on the porch a little while later. He is the best grandpa!

And one last thing my niece Madison turned in her mission papers and she got her call yesterday! She is going to Washington DC/Nauvoo tours French speaking! I am so so so excited for her. What a great opportunity to share the gospel, learn a language and see some amazing places. She is the first person in our family to go on a mission (including my siblings) so we are all REALLY excited to have a missionary! Congrats Maddie!



5 comments:
oh those girlies are so cute! congratulations to your niece on her call! washington dc? lucky!
Nice sleeping style, don't you think?
Happy blogging,
Toddler Bed Mattress|Bedding Set|Bed Rail
Eva is sooo cute. I love it when they do it...as long as you catch them before they fall..right? Love you all!
I love that picture of Eva! She is one funny girly. Congrats on the new missionary... whoohoo. Now you can send care packages... :)
That's the best way to sleep! Cute, cute, cute! Congrats to your niece!
Post a Comment