Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting ready for the snow!

Because we will be spending the holidays in Utah I have been building up the girls' winter wardrobe. They didn't even have any pants (or need to wear them) until a couple of weeks ago. I bought both of them some gloves and a hat so they will be nice and toasty. Mallina can't stop talking about the snow, all day long she asks me if she can see the snow, so much so that she is getting on my nerves! Yesterday they were both so excited about their new snow gear they were wearing it around in the house. I tried to get some cute pictures with my phone, but there was too much wiggling going on. But here are my girlies in their hats and gloves, looking so proud and excited.



I just hope we make it safely there. We are driving with my sister Alyson and her son Jaxson. With all the snow that is falling we are sure to get hit and neither one of us is experienced in driving on the snow. Say a prayer for us!!

1 comment:

Karla said...

Ohh... hats and mittens and matching scarfs. Sometimes I do miss the winter. Take it easy on that drive up... ewww driving on the ice is no fun. Can't wait to see lots of pics of the girls on Christmas, I miss their annual dresses. :)