My sister Aly and I took our kids up to the reservoir so they could throw rocks into the river :) They each had a sucker in one hand and rocks in the other. There were a few mishaps where my girls had to wash their suckers in the river, but my biologist sister assured me the water was too cold for any bacteria to live there. Gotta love nerdy know it all sisters! (I LOVE you Aly.) Here are some pictures of our day...
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
4 comments:
i LOVE days like this- my fam used to go throw rocks in the river where we lived and those afternoons were always the coolest, most relaxed days...
Utah is gorgeous! Wish my girls were there playing with their cousins in the river....Hi Aly! fun to see you on the blog ;)
Love to everyone!
So Cute! Gotta love river favored suckers!
Cute! I love those braided pig tails! Looks like you guys are all having lots of fun... :)
Post a Comment