Saturday, September 20, 2008

I got an iPhone, neener neener neener!

Our old phone service was crap and since the iPhone is $200 less for new customers, I splurged :) I love watching our car move along as I use the GPS, and having the internet with me wherever I go is awesome, and having my music all together with everything else is so cool. I have been playing around with the camera which leaves much to be desired actually...but here are some shots from the mall yesterday and of my little ballerina's this morning.





And here are both girls with Oreo mustashes...and Mallina in her goggles...hehe!


And my apologies for being a blogging flunkie...my laptop won't connect to the internet so I have been lazy to make any new posts. Since we are back in Arizona I don't have Ieli whining to me about posting new pictures of the girls all the time. I will try to be better!

AND.... I just have to mention that I am so lucky to know two AMAZING women who both gave birth to boy and girl twins within a week of each other! My friend Monica had her twins on August 31...Liahona and Levu are beautiful! AND my niece Nichole had her twins on September 8...Lucy and Sawyer are also beautiful! How did I get so lucky? (although I have to admit I have to breathe deeply to avoid being baby hungry whenever I look at them)

3 comments:

The Varo's said...

I'm so glad you're back! We need to see each other so you can meet the babies.

Brittany said...

jealous. very very jealous.

Nic said...

i love them! And i love your iphone. i just stared at it in wonderment the whole day it sat on my counter!