The other day was my sister Jenny's wedding shower at my cousin Greg's house. He has one of those Mules (or glorified golf carts as I say) and they were taking all the kids out on rides. You couldn't get Mallina off that thing, she absolutely loved it! I got a couple of quick shots while Greg was trying to convince Eva to go out with them. We were all shocked that he actually got to pick her up! (she isn't quite the social butterfly her big sissy is...the list of people she likes is quite short). AND Aunt Aly is here! Woohoo! (Eva seems to like all my sisters :))
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment