One of our favorite places to go (ok, maybe one of
my favorite places to go) is Chick-Fil-A. We got some ice cream cones on the way home the other day and I got some cute shots (the sun kinda ruined Mallina's shot). And sadly enough one of Eva's favorite words is ice cream!



And those are SMALL cones. We had quite a mess in the car before we got home. It was Ieli's idea, so he had to clean it. :)
3 comments:
Don't even get me started on Chik-Fil-A ice cream cones! YOu know I'm right there with you, we go at least once a week & it's not close by. I'm always torn between ordering myself a giant lemonade or a cone but, I've found that even when I skip ordering a cone for myself, I get the end of Ella's cone too!......I think we'll have to go today, thanks....
p.s. So glad to see Eva gets to partake despite her lactose issues ;)
oooohhh! That looks soooo good. I love Eva's pout. She is turning into quite the little picture poser :) No "CHEEZY" smile for her. :)
btw... THANKS for posting the pics! I love them!!!
Holy Smokes, those are huge cones for a fast food joint! I love the pics, they are so cute!
Post a Comment