Last night we were playing outside and I started taking pictures because Ieli is dying for pictures of the girls while we are away from him. Jaxson started doing muscle poses and the girls started soon after. I got some of the cutest pictures of the three of them. They are definitely good for a laugh!
They are so cute!! I saw Mallina's nails! :) Totally cute! I am making a picture book for Jiare so I've been browsing your pictures,,if you have any more email them to me,,yaitu@yahoo.com. Hanisif, xoxoxo from Aunty Yvonne.
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
1 comment:
They are so cute!! I saw Mallina's nails! :) Totally cute!
I am making a picture book for Jiare so I've been browsing your pictures,,if you have any more email them to me,,yaitu@yahoo.com.
Hanisif, xoxoxo from Aunty Yvonne.
Post a Comment