Well, Grandma did it again, she found some really cute dresses for the girls, with matching beret's to top it off! I didn't get any award winning pictures, but here ya go. Eva wasn't too into the beret because she needed a nap, and Mallina wasn't too into the pictures because she needed a nap too. I bribed her with M&M's so that's why she's got all those cheesy smiles.
The best two:
And the outtakes:
Next time I will make sure they have had their naps, and I will avoid the bright green wool carpet :)
you are crackin me up with your posts... Those dresses are darling though! Do you ever look at your girls and think "Look what I gave to the world!" ? They are beautiful and of course they are brilliant! oh, and by the way, i'm all about bribing...
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
3 comments:
you are crackin me up with your posts... Those dresses are darling though! Do you ever look at your girls and think "Look what I gave to the world!" ? They are beautiful and of course they are brilliant! oh, and by the way, i'm all about bribing...
Oh, Angela! They are so cute! I love the dresses and the beret's! They look so French! OK, so maybe not but they look so adorable!
Oh my gosh! Those dresses together are so cute!! Way to go grandma! :)
Post a Comment