Monday, November 23, 2009
Workin' hard?...
...or hardly working? It makes me laugh every time Shrek says that in the 2nd movie. Vama has been helping clean up/clean out/ remove mold/ paint one of the bedrooms in my parents' basement. The room was my dad's while growing up and it had the cutest wall paper on it:
It had to come off, but I wanted to get a picture of it because it is so cute! Vama painted the walls white and Mallina got to help him. She was SO excited :) Eva was helping me with dinner, but she jumped into the picture with them.






Now we are ready to have visitors for Thanksgiving! Woohoo! I will be sure to take an obnoxious amount of pictures for the big shindig so I can embarrass everyone and put their pictures on my blog. bwahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey! I like it! Who wouldn't want cowboys on their wall! I didn't know that that house was the one your dad grew up in...very cool! I love the picture of Eva...so cute! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
When you get a spare minute, can you get some Thanksgiving pictures posted??? I'm anxiously waiting to see what we missed! Wish we could have made it down to be together...
Post a Comment