Monday, November 16, 2009
Happiness
It can be bought, don't you think? Even if it just lasts for a little while :) Today has been a fun one filled with random happiness. Grandma Judy never fails to provide fun little surprises she finds while out and about. I know why she does it too, the reaction she gets from the girls when she gives them something is priceless. It is well known that Eva is a DIVA. She loves all things girly, sparkly, shiny, frou-frou, whatever. Mallina is definitely on middle ground. She will wear a tutu every once in a while and she can flip her long hair around like the best of them while wearing her Sunday dresses. But I definitely think she had more fun painting the basement room with daddy in her grubby clothes (pictures of that to come). But she definitely put on a show tonight showing off a new sweater and a hat my mom bought for one of my nieces. Her "America's Next Top Model" poses can be seen below. Eva was entranced by a sparkly dress mom found for her, and instantly paired them with some wings, and a play shot gun that goes with the Wii. :) I didn't get a good picture of her because of that thing.






Adding on to the princess theme...Mallina went to a birthday party last Saturday where she got to make the cutest princess that had a picture of her as the head (the mom is so sweet and made one for Eva too) I just think it is the cutest idea I've seen in a long time! (and I hope you appreciate the state of my bed. I won't lie, it generally looks like that.)

And for the last bit of happiness from today...also brought to us by Grandma Judy. Glinda!! Isn't she awesome?! (and no, she's not mine, but I've put my claim in saying I was here for the unveiling)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
oh. no. you guys are in TROUBLE !!! hahaha
That looks like sooo much fun! Glad you all are smiling and all is good. Call me sometime and catch up!
she's working that gun! that picture is so funny. and mallina with her poses? goodness...i miss those little princesses!
Love, Love, Love that sippy cup. ANTM look out here come the Ieli girls... :) And just a random side note. I L-O-V-E your headboard and bed skirt, yes that is total coveting on my part. Kisses to the princesses.
OH yes, happiness can be bought & my piles of receipts are proof! Judy is the queen of shopping & unfortunately has trickled down through generations! Ella misses your girls as well...Wishing we were together to go see New Moon this weekend :( looking forward to seeing Jacob Black on the big screen!!!
Post a Comment