Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sweet Peas

I have a few more pictures to share from Mallina's birthday. We re-decorated her cake and put in new candles and sang to her again on Sunday, her actual birthday :)

The cake, the second time around.
Mallina re-decorated it herself.
It think its pretty funny, even though it looks kinda gross.


Jaxson with one of his transformers. LOL

The only non-blurry pic of Eva, I think she is singing.


The birthday girl :)


My parents' yard is very large, they have an old shed out back that has the old run down look that a lot of photographers like for photo shoots. I need to learn how to edit them to look "old" too. Another "feature" of their yard is a fence and irrigation ditch lined with sweet peas. They were my grandma's favorite flower so my mom wanted to get a shot of the kids by them. When I told Eva we were going to take pictures, this is where she stopped and posed :)

And here are my "sweet peas" posing in front of the sweet peas.





3 comments:

Karla said...

Beautiful Pictures, Beautiful Little Girls... ahh. I love that old shed and the sweet peas. Seriously good spot for pics... looks like you are all loving the summer... Mallina's cake was a masterpiece. :) Miss you!

The Varo's said...

Love the cake, love the giant bows and flowers in the hair, and love the sweet peas and the Sweet Peas.

The Memea family said...

Man! I really miss hanging out with you and your kiddos! Just wanted you to know that! As always, I love the pictures! The girls are getting so big...I'm glad I can see them on here, cause when we finally get to see each other again, I probably wouldn't recognize them! They are beautiful!