I think they thought the stroller was "carriage"-like.

This isn't a great picture, but you can see that she even had on little white lace gloves :)

You can see that she has her clothes on under her dress.
Mallina wanted in on the picture taking. She still had bed head. Oh, who am I kidding, her hair generally looks like that, it is so out of control.









4 comments:
what a darling post with darling girls! Did you post this just for me to have some faith in myself havin' a girl??!!
Sunglasses, Big Hair Bow, and Tutu= ADORABLE! Oh Eva! How cute. Looks like fun. :) I hope you have a little guy next too. It would be so cute to see the girls with a little brother...
Such cute girly girls!
Kylie would definitely get along well with Eva...Ky always has to pick out the sparkliest, frilliest thing in the whole store. We should really get our kids together...we've been apart WAY too long!
Post a Comment