Friday, January 9, 2009

Everywhere I Turn, Beautiful Ladies....

Everywhere I look, Beautiful Girls! That's one of my favorite Island style songs :) So here are some pictures that were held captive on my battery-less camera for the past month. They should have been up here long before Christmas, but here they are, better late than never, right? Here are a few of my favorites, and there are slide shows to follow. Enjoy the most beautiful girls alive. (no offence...hahaha!)






9 comments:

e r i n. said...

Those are some dang cute photos! And they ARE beautiful! :) Love all the poses & funny faces!!


p.s. get rid of the word verification

The Varo's said...

these girls have got the poses down! they are so cute. i love the card, it made me so happy to see there sweet little faces!

The Varo's said...

grammar check!
it should be "their sweet little faces".
i had to change it, it would have kept me up all night.

The Lost Michiganders! said...

Your girls are gorgeous! Those are very cute pictures...better than any professional could take!

Celeste Tabakece said...

Your girls really are very beautiful. Very cute pictures.

Madame Mauri said...

seriously your girls are BEAUTIFUL! The first picture is my favorite, what a pair of island princesses. :)

The Memea family said...

Why would anyone be offended? They are very beautiful girls! I love the pictures.

Karla said...

I can't get enough of Mallina's cheesy grin. She cracks me up. And thanks so much, now I am going to be humming that "beautiful women" song all afternoon... :)

"One more time, now...Everywhere I look..."

melissa said...

your girls are sick cute! Sorry I missed you this time around in Utah! Love you! Missy