Vama has been working on his masters degree for just over a year. He is working towards a Masters in Management from the University of Phoenix. He has two classes to go, but he got to participate in the ceremony today. He has worked so hard and we are all so proud of him! His dad is here from Fiji and his mom came over from California to celebrate with him. We had his Rotuman Auntie and cousins over for a Fijian feast along with some Rotuman fekei (I know you all are jealous!) and had some yummy cake made by Auntie Kiji mmm! I have a slide show from our day down below.
CONGRATULATIONS VAMA!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Master of the Universe! (He-Man?) Congratultions Vama!!! We know you worked so hard to get this, so impressed! This is inspiring me to be more supportive of Chad so we can actually see this day happen in our family too!
Now you can actually be done working when you get home from work. No more late nights writing papers, sounds great!
Congrats Cuz!!!! I am so proud of you! I am so glad your parents are there to share that day with you. Hey Angela, how do I get copies? Is there a formal picture somewhere? Hope you guys have fun in UT, are you guys going to meet up with Mari? You could probably meet up with Eric and his family too. Can't wait to meet Jiare and chat tonight - all night! Take care and xoxoxox to the Girls, hanisif,,Yvonne
Post a Comment