Friday, July 18, 2008

Tag...You're It!

I have seen this on a couple of different blogs and I thought it was fun, so here we go.
.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

doug and becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
doug and becky said...

How about the time that you threw that crumpled up piece of paper and it landed in my ear? How about how you complain about the Ke Alakai editing every time you looked at it. How about being your roommate in Fiji and New Zealand and getting so used to hearing the hum of that lovely pump:) How about you sharing your funny Dilbert jokes, and showing me my favorite of all time still.... "If life gives you lemons..." "Suck on them and die, you stupid lemon eater." I sure do miss having you next door!

Karla said...

Annie--- lots and lots of fun times I can think of. How about when we drug our husbands down town to Sephora just to get a Bare Minerals Makeover and after waiting in line for over 45 minutes you go the real lady and I got that teenage wanna be make up artist... then you almost fainted from being on your feet so long and the lady got us bottled water... but then that Japanese tourist was jealous of our water and had the nerve to ask for some for herself...

Brittany said...

My most dramatic memory is when my car was broken into while I was visiting HI, remember? And my purse was stolen with my phone, cards, money, IDs, everything! I was afraid to stay in my hotel room, so I checked out and came to stay with you guys that night! I was so nervous about how I'd get on my flight without any ID, and how I'd pay for anything with no cash or cards... but it was so awesome for you guys to let me come stay with you and feel like I had somewhere to go and people looking out for me, even though you didn't know me that well!

Heather said...

Annie,

I have to say i loved working in the library with you. You are the coolest person ever. I loved all your crazy cool jewelry and hanging out. Yes I have to admit too that our surfing adventures were also amazing.
Ahhh good times!