Oh, how I wish we could have been there! It looks like it was alot of fun. Mallina is getting so big. Krisalyn would have loved to see her, she misses all of her friends from Hawaii and talks about them all the time. Tell Mallina Happy Birthday from Krisalyn...and the rest of us!
Such a fun Party!! The girls had a blast & i was so happy to be with Mallina on her birthday! Love the slide-show, super fairy fancy :)Thanks for a great time.
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
3 comments:
Oh, how I wish we could have been there! It looks like it was alot of fun. Mallina is getting so big. Krisalyn would have loved to see her, she misses all of her friends from Hawaii and talks about them all the time. Tell Mallina Happy Birthday from Krisalyn...and the rest of us!
Looks like everyone had fun! Mallina is so cute! Love the pictures, old and new! It was good to see you!
Such a fun Party!! The girls had a blast & i was so happy to be with Mallina on her birthday! Love the slide-show, super fairy fancy :)Thanks for a great time.
Post a Comment