Mallina hit the big T-H-R-E-E on Saturday. It was very bittersweet. Seriously, where have the past three years gone? I can't believe how fast kids grow up. Here is a little trip down memory lane.
In the hospital
9 months old Almost one 1st birthday Big Sister! 1 1/22nd birthday
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
2 comments:
She's so beautiful, i love her! Do these pictures make you miss Hawaii?
(When I look at the slide show the pictures are cut off weird. I cant see Eva's face...)
So cute! Yes, is the Pizza great there! Miss ya Mallina! Much luvs xoxoxoxo,,Aunty Yvonne.
Post a Comment