Well, my little baby is not so little anymore. We had a great party at the park, it was a gorgeous day and we had so many people we love show up! Thanks for making it a great day :) Here are some pictures from the day:
Eva with her balloon, Ella with her cute smile in the back Cousin Erin and Eva Cousin Wyatt, Aunt Kristie, Eva and Cousin Ella The family with the cake
I can't believe Eva is ONE! Man time goes by so fast. You guys look so good and the girls are getting so big. I miss you guys and hope every thing is great!
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
6 comments:
Today was such a fun day! Thanks for inviting us. Eva looked so cute and the food was great.
FUN!! She's so cute! You all look great. I miss you lots!
(I noticed you posted at 6:17. Also known as the greatest day ever!)
Great party & fabulous food! Thanks for letting us share in Eva's special day! WE LOVE HER!!!
(BTW, cute header)
Happy Birthday Eva! I LOVED these photos!
Can I mention again how beautiful your babies are? and i miss y'all, love y'all, and am very jealous....XO
I can't believe Eva is ONE! Man time goes by so fast. You guys look so good and the girls are getting so big. I miss you guys and hope every thing is great!
Post a Comment