Friday, February 29, 2008

Attack of the giant chocolate bunnies!

My mom keeps my house decorated for practially every holiday you could think of (THANKS MOM! :)) A few years ago she sent me some bunnies that look like real chocolate bunnies-they are so cute! We broke them out already this year-Mallina loves them, Eva was just introduced to them and wasn't too sure about them at first...
Eva says "Mama? Are you seeing this?"

"Mallina! Look at THAT one!"
Mallina says, "No Eva, these aren't for eating!"
Mallina loves the bunnies!

4 comments:

Nic said...

Love it! I too have some wonderful chocolate bunnies from Judy K, but not an entire village :)

Unknown said...

So, mom says they are the Diabetic's chocolate Easter bunnies! Save me from tempation! :)

melissa said...

Those bunnies wouldn't last long in my house if they were real! Julie gave your fav cousin, Missy, your blog address- hope thats ok!

Lisa B said...

You just reminded me I have one of those. I need to go dig it out!