I can't believe Christmas is already here again. Time sure does fly when you don't know what's going on. My mom's house is always even more beautiful at Christmas time. For the past week or so she has been directing us around the house with various decorations. We were finally able to get the tree up and all decorated today. I think it turned out perfectly.
Mallina's front teeth are coming in nicely, and she still has that cute space in between them <3



3 comments:
the tree looks great! And you all look beautiful :) Treat yourself to a day at the salon for a Christmas gift, i know it's hard to spend the money and make the time but it always makes me happy when I finally give in...just do it woman!
wow! the tree is gorgeous! And you guys look great! love the dresses...beautiful!
You look beautiful! And who of us isn't in need of a dye job! Looks like you are having fun- merry xmas!
Post a Comment