All the cute little fairies
AAANNNDDD...Vama is a citizen! His dad was here for a few days and got to attend the swearing in ceremony, which was very cool. No more money spent on immigration fees, woohoo!
Pictures like this should inspire me to make some life changes.
And seriously, why can't my girls look at the camera?
And seriously, why can't my girls look at the camera?



4 comments:
You have the cutest little fairies! Woohoo! Congratulations to Vama! And you look as beautiful as ever Annie!
That is the coolest ever! We need to catch up sometime. I have skype now so we should talk! Love you miss you....need you! -Mari
IFe is a citizen too! I'm so lame about posting actual interesting stuff on my blog that I totally forgot, but I do love the little fairies. What a cute idea. I need something fun like that for boys. hmmmm... good hearing/seeing the family.
Man...where have I been! What a fun party! Congratulations to Vama...and you! Awesome news!
Post a Comment