GOT ANGER?

How about a really great SCOWL?
This is what I deal with on a very regular basis. If Mallina doesn't want to do something, she puts of a fight to end all fights. She lost her first tooth on Wednesday so I wanted to get a shot of my two toothless girls together. Mallina DID NOT want to do it. After many threats against her person, she finally smiled, but I think this was one of the most ANNOYING photo shoots of my life. Here are the outtakes, you can see how Eva was ready to go on the first shot, and she eventually helped Mallina to break down into a smile.
This was the best I could get where you could really see the spaces where they are missing teeth. It was so hard because I had to get one of them to show me her top teeth and one to show me her bottom teeth.



This is really the only one of of them together that turned out cute, out of 38 shots. I finally lost my patience and both girls had to have a time out. Good times.

So, I have to say, I was SO not prepared to have Mallina losing teeth already. It seems like such an older "kid" thing to have happen, not a 4 1/2 year old kind of thing. She did get those two bottom teeth at 4 months old, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised, but it is just one more sign that she isn't my baby anymore. She is growing up! That's so hard :( And she's already got another loose tooth! I hope Eva doesn't grow up as fast as Mallina has, although she is looking way too old for my liking as well.



5 comments:
you are getting soooo old! next thing you know you will have your oldest in kindergarten!
First of all, I love the family photo!
Second...Oh my gracious! Krisalyn does the same thing with the face...I always tell her to fix it! So, I am right there with ya with the pouting and I am glad I'm not the one!
3...I can't believe how old both your girls are getting...and loosing a tooth, definitely not old enough! Tell me it's not true! But alas, I just have to look at the pics!
4...(Yea, it's a long comment!)...I definitely know how that photo shoot went and how frustrating it is we just finished a family photo session and only Krisalyn cooperated! VERY frustrating! You did get some great shots though!
oh that first picture is priceless! all the pictures are cute!
FYI: your getting older too...hahaha
there's the mallina scowl we know & love! can't tell you how many times i've gotten mad at ella after trying to take photos! good times.
she is too young to lose teeth!!! great picture taking job mama.
Oh the wrath of Mallina.:) Love the shoot. I think Eva will wear anyone down to a smile with her sweet little cheeks!
Post a Comment