Sunday, November 1, 2009

Catch up...

I somehow forgot to post pictures from our pumpkin picking. My parents' wonderful friends Cheryl and Milt (who really are considered family :) grew some pumpkins and Indian corn in their garden and invited us to take the girls out there to take our pick. This is the first time we have ever done something like this, we always have picked our pumpkins out at the store (oh the horror!) but we had so much fun! Here are some great shots I got while we were out there.














2 comments:

The Memea family said...

I love it! That looks like so much fun!

Karla said...

Ahh, picking pumpkins from a real pumpkin patch! It has been ages. Well this Halloween we ate some pumpkin in the chicken soup for lunch... does that count? Next year I can't wait to dress Nadia up. :) The girls look adorable! (As usual)Hope you are well... :)