Today was school picture day for Mallina. She has THE cheesiest smile ever which shows off her dimples quite nicely, but you can't see her eyes. Just like her momma. So we've been practicing her smile, hoping to get a nice one instead of her cheese-a-licious one when she brings home the package we paid for. This is what we were hoping to avoid:

This is kind of what we were practicing...

...hopefully it will end up somewhere in between. Eva was practicing too...

I have a vision of all of her future school pictures...looking kind of in pain, that is if the photographer doesn't scare her and make her cry.
And my two little munchkins together :)

Oh, and I have to add that yes, my girls do have more clothes than just this one dress. We just really like this dress and are getting our money's worth out of it :) This will be remembered as Mallina's official preschool dress.
5 comments:
i love their dresses and mallina's cheesy smile!
I love the dresses too! Your girls have the cutest clothes! They also have the cutest smiles! I love it!
Ella is like that with her clothes! She waits for certain outfits to come out of the dryer...stubborn, stubborn, stubborn. Malleri is my eye squinter and we practice looking relaxed as well!
Mallina looks darling & too old!
I think that is the same smile that I have trouble avoiding myself!
Can't wait to see the actual results... that is pretty funny. When I was little I had the same problem lots of dimples and pretty much closed eyes... :)
Post a Comment