
Now that we live in happy valley, sandwiched between mountain ranges, we have been able to do a little exploring to see what nature has to offer here. Ieli discovered a place that you could also call the point, which overlooks the valley. What a beautiful view. You can see both the Provo Temple and the Mt. Timpanogos temple AND you can even see water there! shocking. I have no idea what this place is called (I'm sure my mom and dad would know, but I'm too lazy to go into the other room to ask :) but we had a nice Sunday afternoon drive and got some fun pictures. So, here is the new "point" in our lives (it by no means REPLACES Laie Point, but adds a different perspective)



7 comments:
your first date was at the point? anyone who has ever lived in laie knows what that means....
hahaha!
i love the pictures and the girls dresses!
hahahahaha! Monica! My MOM reads this! :)
It was during the DAY...we took our Subway sandwiches up there for lunch. We have witnesses to testify of our innocence. :)
Darling! I see a christmas card photo in the making!
Now that you're allowed, this place could also make a great "necking" spot ;)
hahahaha! Well, I would have agreed with Monica! BUT, you clarified...darn! Nice that you found a 'Point' over there in Utah!
whatever annie...just keep telling yourself that
haha... at least your first date wasn't on Bikini Beach or something like that... love the pictures, especially Mallina's pink crocks. :)
You totally went to Squaw Peak! During the day is looks innocent enough- but its famous for what happens after dark! (Or so I hear!) ;)
Post a Comment