Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Well, the bad news is that Mallina's teeth problem has escalated...her teeth are now green and black. What am I going to do?



Hahaha...Aunt Jenny arrived today with fake teeth for the girls, and herself. I'll have to get a picture of all three of them together sometime. This shot reminds me of a picture of her from last year at Halloween. I might have to make this a tradition.



Here's a story for you...Mallina is in preschool at the public school, they send home announcements each Wednesday in their backpacks. Last week we got a note saying this Friday there would be a Halloween parade and the kids could wear their costumes. Mallina stayed home Wednesday and Thursday because she was sick, but I got her ready to go back today in her costume. I spent over an hour last night braiding her hair so it would be wavy for today. Turns out that the preschool wasn't involved in the parade! My mom took Eva up there with her, and Vama met them up there as well, and they waited and waited, and no Mallina. In the mean time Mallina has been quarantined in her classroom because she doesn't feel well, and they are calling all 5 phone numbers on her contact sheet. I was so sad for her! But I don't think she really cared. Vama took some pictures of the girls before they headed out the door. I should have more pictures tomorrow for trick or treating, but Vama got some good shots I thought I would share.



















3 comments:

The Varo's said...

i love their costumes(and their all-stars)! when are you moving back? i miss you.

Nic said...

hahaha! That is so funny & sad at the same time! Of course they had her all sealed off with the h1n1 scare all alone in her costume feeling sad...Why could they not have communicated better with you on the parade? Seriously. Well, at least you got those braids out of the way early & hopefully lasted for the real Halloween! (you should be a pro with big poofy hair-go stars!)

And of course they look darling as always!

Love Judy's gorgeous bench!

The Memea family said...

They are so cute in their costumes!