Last Sunday after church I enlisted my mom to be our photographer for some family pictures. We hadn't had any taken in a while so I figured we should document that I actually do exist, since I hide from all cameras. So, here we are, in all our glory.
This is a cute shot of the girls, but I wonder what Ieli is thinking, he looks like he is in pain.
Ah, totally jealous on the family pictures. I have been trying to convince Inoke we NEED some family pictures for the last 8 months... not so cooperative on that issue. That is why every picture is just princess and a few with me holding the camera... cheezy I know. Love the green outfits. Way cute. Six more days of freedom for you... counting down. :)
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
7 comments:
SOOOOO cute! I love those pics. Come to Kansas! Please...I will beg if I have to!
What a cute family!
Beautiful family! Your girls are sooooo cute!
Ah, totally jealous on the family pictures. I have been trying to convince Inoke we NEED some family pictures for the last 8 months... not so cooperative on that issue. That is why every picture is just princess and a few with me holding the camera... cheezy I know. Love the green outfits. Way cute. Six more days of freedom for you... counting down. :)
I miss you. Good to see proof of your exhistance. is that how you spell exhistance? huh.
nope. no H!
What a beautiful family! Those are great pictures!
Post a Comment