Hiding behind the flag

Peek-a-boo!

Sisterly love



The top of Mt. Timpanogos as seen from our spot on the lake...yes, that is snow!That just seems so weird to me. It's JULY!








This is what the boat was towing around...that's Mallina 2nd from right.
She absolute LOVED it! Ieli went out with her while Eva and I stayed on solid ground.
She absolute LOVED it! Ieli went out with her while Eva and I stayed on solid ground.

On the way back in, you can see Ieli on there as well this time.

That was just day one of our holiday...we even ended the night with a BBQ and fireworks! I have more pictures from yesterday, the 4th, that hopefully I will get up quickly! Thanks for everyone who helped us have a great weekend!




7 comments:
Your photos are making me want to move to Utah! Playing outside in July?!? It looks beautiful. And that sand castle wass KILLER!
Ella was looking at your pictures with me and asked when you're coming back....
I know I probably tell you this all the time but I just love your pictures! Your girls are getting more beautiful every day!
I really have to say that I adore Eva's polka dot swim suit! Soo cute! And those dresses are really cute too. Looks like you are finally celebrating "american" holidays!! YEAH! Can't wait to hear about Thanksgiving... I know you will be jealous that you won't be at the waterpark this year. :)
Cute, cute girls! I also love Eva's polka dot suit. Arizona misses you guys and so do I.
Mallina look so much like you, Annie. I have this picture of us when we were kids and she is the spitting image of you. So gorgeous! Both of them!
What cute little girls!!! We just found out we're having a girl and looking at these pictures made me excited all over again!!!
Hey, Annie! I love your blog. It always makes me giggle. Would love to see you. Maybe we'll just pop in one day but we should plan swimming and a picinc or BBQ or something. Love you
Post a Comment