We spent our fourth of July with the Fiji club in Provo at Kiwanis park. There was a BBQ, some rugby and volleyball, and lots of kids for Mallina and Eva to play with. I just put the pictures in a couple of slide shows...Mallina was spinning around and around and having a good time, and I like the shots I got of her :)
After we were at the park, we went back to Pleasant Grove and watched fireworks there, it was a pretty good show! We had a nice, fun weekend. Now we are planning for Mallina's birthday this weekend. She wants a party with Woody and Buzz from Toy Story, so we are going to the farm at Thanksgiving Point so she can ride a pony :) I can't believe she is going to be four!
In other news, Ieli got hired at the Provo Canyon School to work one on one with a student who attends school there, and so far everyone is really impressed with Ieli and it looks like he may have a nice long future with them. Now we are just waiting on me to get a job...yikes! Hopefully I will get lucky and get some calls for interviews soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yeah Vama! Happy to hear things are looking up... I adore the pictures. I too can't belive Mallina is going to be FOUR! Ahh where did our little baby go? Girls look like they are loving the summer up there... miss ya!
Wahoo for Ieli! The girls are still the cutest!
Congrats on the job! Hope the birthday is super fun- yea for 4 years old!
Post a Comment