Thursday, June 25, 2009

...an update I guess...

I can't decide what to title this post, there just isn't anything too exciting happening. We made it to Utah, there has been a lot of rain, and some fun at the strawberry days carnie, but I don't have any pictures from that. We are all doing well, just adjusting to our new life. Ieli and I are still waiting to hear back from jobs, so no news on that front. But I felt the need to update our blog since Ieli commented today that "ah, there isn't an update on Desert Crabs?" so....here are some pictures for you :)

This is what our life has been like for the last month, disarray! We moved the girls' beds into our room so we could clear their room out and fill it with boxes, this is what I found one night as I headed to bed. One kid laying with her head at the foot of the bed, and one kid laying across her bed. It was like they were tweens at a slumber party :)

The week before we left Arizona Monica called and invited us to go swimming with them at this awesome pool. Her husband Kali was craving fish, so we made a day of it and watched the boys revert back to their island ways.


And Ieli wanted a picture of the girls on the sign at the pool, of course they made faces and didn't look at the camera.


And they looked longingly into the pool while we waited, I thought this turned out so cute :)

3 comments:

The Varo's said...

We miss you guys so much! The day after you guys were at our house Drew was over and asked where Ballina and Eba was. We were up by your old house yesterday and it made my heart hurt...

The Memea family said...

I can't believe you left AZ 3 days before we got there! I would have loved to see you and the girls! I'm glad you made it safe and that all is well!

Karla said...

Hey lady... how's Utah treating you? Any updates? Love the pictures of the guys cooking in the back.. haha. I know you miss Laie... c'mon move back again!