Ah, I really felt the love each time I got an email telling me someone had posted on my blog :) You guys are awesome and made me feel so happy. To answer some questions...yes the move to Utah is still on, only under a little different circumstances. We will be staying with my parents in Pleasant Grove until the job prospects start turning into actual job offers. So far Ieli and I both have applications in for jobs in Utah (SLC/Utah Valley areas) as well as Las Vegas. Please remember us in your prayers if you can...we don't want to invade my parents for too long, they were finally empty nesters! LOL We are heading out of AZ and into UT on Tuesday, so we've got a couple of long days ahead of us. We are VERY sad to leave everyone in Arizona, I LOVE this place. But we are also excited to see those of you in Utah. See you soon!
And because no post is complete without pictures...
3 comments:
Love the pictures of the girls! I'm so glad I got to see you tonight - we will all definitely miss you here! You are moving to Utah when they're having their perfect weather - just be super grateful you won't be sweating to death. ;) LOVE YOU!!!!
oh my, the girls hair is so long. So beautiful!
Gorgeous girls!! Can't wait to see you. Safe travels!
Post a Comment