The girls were outside on our lanai playing with their old car seat.
Mallina decided that Eva was her baby and she needed to be tucked safely inside.
Mallina decided that Eva was her baby and she needed to be tucked safely inside.




This is what our hall and one of our bedrooms looks like right now...BOXES, BOXES, BOXES.

We are counting down the Sundays, only one more to go.
Here is daddy with the girls in some cute dresses from Grandma Judy :)
Here is daddy with the girls in some cute dresses from Grandma Judy :)











10 comments:
such beautiful girlies! hey, where exactly are you guys moving to?? let us know when you're coming!
You have such a beautiful family. Your girls are gorgeous. Yes, I am one of thoes blog stalkers...am pretty sure yo don't know me but you might know my sister Mereoni Sovasova, i guess she was at BYUH around the same time as you both. Anyway, hope you're feelin the love. Where abouts in UT are yous moving to? Lolomas
I really miss those braids, more than you know! i'm excited you're moving to ut because i'll see you for sure once a year now :) and i just remember you emailed me but i never responded... but i'm going to look at it right now and see what i can remember. and i miss you guys.
i love those pictures...your girls are sooo cute. I love how Mallina poses..she should try out for America's Next Top Model!
Mallina is such the poser these days... :) I love it. And I swear Eva's hair has grown 4 inches since I was there in April. Holy smokes your baby is growing up!!! ahhh :( makes me sad... hope you are taking it one box at at time... don't stress yourself. :)
Since I am one of your blog stalkers, I will show you some love! :) Your girls just keep getting cuter. I love all the pics you take of them. Well moving sucks, so sorry that you guys are moving, but at least you are moving to UT the right time of year, so you can still enjoy the outdoors. Good luck! What part are you moving to? We live in Sandy! Let us know if we can help with anything!
I didn't know you were moving up here still! Hope to see you at Strawberry Days next week! Your babies are growing up- so pretty!
You're girls are so funny! I lvoe their little (or should I say big?) personalities!
Boo to moving! i am so sad that you are leaving me! we've had so much fun hanging out with you guys. kali will have to eat fish alone...
I thought Utah was a no go...boy, am I out of it! Ioelu was thinking about going up to Arizona next weekend but it looks like you guys are going to be gone by then...that sucks! I really wanted to see you! good luck with the move! I love the pictures, by the way...but I think I say that on every post...you guys take some awesome pictures!
I'm happy for the move! Then we will actually be able to see you. Love the pictures you take. You're an awesome photographer. Like everyone else...where in UT are you moving to?
Post a Comment