And I just have to add that Mallina is now obsessed with horses. There are a lot of fields with horses in them around here and every time we drive by she goes on and on and on about riding a horse...she is refering to herself as a cowgirl. And Eva is starting to repeat everything she says. Anyone have a horse we can ride?
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Ride 'em cowgirl!!
The kids in our family have always loved to jump on one of those bouncy horses and ride them until they break, literally. My mom found one on sale at Walmart and we just had to get it. Mallina decided to name him Spirit, and he is sitting outside on grandma's porch. I was worried that Mallina would be too big for it (she is the size of a 5 year old at age 3) but when Ieli put it together I knew she would be fine, he is so big! I snapped a few shots of the girls riding Spirit the other day.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How adorable is that!?! I love it. What a good grandma to buy them a horse! Good luck leaving Spirit behind when you guys head back to AZ...hehe.
Hey Nadia has pants that match Eva's top. Children's Place right? I love that print. :)miss ya!
Hey! At Thanksgiving Point in Lehi,they have a place called Farm Country, with lots of animals to see and pet. With your admission you get a ticket to ride a pony or go on a hayride. My kids LOVE going there, its outside, and a great way to spend the afternoon (or morning!) It is cheap, around 2 or 3 dollars for an adult, and kids under 3 are free. (But they still get a ticket.) You should try it! We should go together sometime! Love ya!
two words: YEE-HAW!
and starts the "i want a pony for my birthday"...too cute
Ella wants you guys to come back to ARizona. We came to look at your blog so we can pretend to see you for reals...hi!
Post a Comment