Monday, March 16, 2009
Update and some pics
We are in Utah right now hanging out with grandma and trying to do some house hunting. We will be moving here when our lease is up in Arizona after June. The first morning we were here Mallina woke up with a cough and things went downhill from there. Eva got so sick I took her to urgent care :( Luckily Ieli was here for the weekend so I had some help. But they are on the mend as of today and we actually have some beautiful weather! Yay! But...now Grandma Judy is sick :( I am ordering some pictures for Piga Dua (Ieli's mom) today and thought I would share some cute one's I got at the playground in our apartment complex. Enjoy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I always love seeing your pictures! The girls are beautiful as always! I especially like that last one! Hilarious! Good luck with the house hunting!
I just can't get over how beautiful and LONG Mallina's hair has gotten! I especially like the last shot... "got attitude?" Sorry to hear they have been sick..:( Hope you are finding awesome new places to stay up in Utah... but I still LOVE AZ. :) Miss you tons. :(
Gross! Didn't that happen last time you visited Utah? Hope you're having success with the house hunting. Love you guys!
Post a Comment