.jpg)
.jpg)
That's Eva's tiger and she was quite concerned. I have since rescued him since she can't sleep without him. I thought it was pretty hilarious myself and now I don't feel like I need to do anything else to the tree. Each day brings new items to the tree, like the fake snow from the Snow Village, a fishing pole, gum drops etc. It makes me laugh. But that just shows you how our Christmas is going so far. Thank goodness we will be spending the actual holiday in Utah with family (woohoo!) and Ieli will come back with us so he can help with this mess. The crappiest thing though is that I can't find the charger for my camera battery. I was able to take some cute christmas card pictures, but I can't get them off of the camera in order to print them, or even post new pictures on the blog. I am hoping tomorrow will be better. Sorry about the pathetic "woe-is-me" post and the lack of interesting stuff to see/read. :)



3 comments:
I am just happy to see a post again.:) Personally I think the tiger was a very cute ornament. Hope you aren't going bonkers... just remember... one box at a time. Miss you. :)
I love the tiger in the tree too. Call me if you need a break.
do not apologize for this post, it is one of my favorite ever!! So hilarious!!
Post a Comment