Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Little Ballerinas

It has been a long time since I got out my camera and did a photo shoot of the girls. They looked so cute on Sunday so I decided to try my luck. The sun isn't in the best spot, I waited too long in the day, but I think I got some great shots. The girls LOVE these outfits, they hate to take them off to put on their jammies! Thanks Grandma Judy! :)

*NOTE*sorry, this format is cutting Eva off in some of the pictures...grr! You can click on the picture to see the whole thing.

I LOVE Mallina's face in this one, too bad Eva is playing with her tongue.




Mallina is such a poser!
A lot of the time was spent jumping on the bed and laughing.








Fishy face!


These are the kind of shots I was getting at the end, I knew it was time to stop when Eva started sliding down the bed :)

5 comments:

Karla said...

How precious are they... yes Mallina has turned into quite the little poser. I love that she has more than one smile now...:)BTW I love your new headboard... cute.:)

Nic said...

Nice photos, they are so sweet! I love Mallina in that first one too, she looks so grown up in it. You could always crop Eva out, it needs to go in a frame!

The Varo's said...

Those little outfits are so cute and the little girls in them are cuter!

The Memea family said...

How cute are those girls!!?!?! You take such beautiful pictures...maybe I need a new camera! ;-)

Rachael Aitu said...

So So cute!! :) Happy New Year! :)